ON THE BLOG
Brow Lift vs. Eyelid Surgery: Which Is Best for Me?
- Brow Lift: A brow lift is designed to reposition and reshape the eyebrows while reducing the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead. This procedure moves the eyebrows to a more elevated location on the forehead and removes the excess skin and muscle that creates fine lines and wrinkles.
You may be a good candidate for a brow lift if you have:
- Deep lines on the forehead
- Deep creases between the eyebrows
- Drooping eyebrows
- Eyelid Surgery: Upper eyelid surgery is typically performed to correct chronic puffiness and sagging skin in the upper eyes, as well as improve general functionality by fixing drooping skin over the eyes. This is done by tightening the skin and muscles around the eyelid, as well as removing excess fat and skin in the area.Lower eyelid surgery is performed to reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes, and correct wrinkling and drooping. Small incisions are made just under the lower lashes, and excess fat is removed, creating a refreshed, more youthful look.
You may be a good candidate for eyelid surgery if you have:
- Drooping skin that impairs vision
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Excess fat deposits or bags under the eyes
If you are interested in rejuvenating your facial features for a younger, natural-looking results, talk to board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bryan Correa. Dr. Correa can help you decide which procedure is best for you to meet your plastic surgery goals. Please call us at (281) 419-9119 to schedule your consultation at Correa Plastic Surgery in The Woodlands, TX today!
Correa Plastic Surgery serves the greater Houston metro area.
VIEW MORE POSTS
ON THE BLOGUser Submitted Question: Do I have to get liposuction if I want a Tummy Tuck procedure? Every person is different and Tummy Tuck procedures are no different. What you may want may be different than what you may need to achieve your body goals. Dr. Correa...
ON THE BLOG"I'm not a mom and haven't gone through childbirth. Am I still qualified for a Mommy Makeover?" A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures that aim at restoring or reshaping the body to a previous or more desired status. Dr. Correa answers this user's...
ON THE BLOGA ‘Mommy Makeover’ is a combination of cosmetic procedures designed to improve your appearance after pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing. Having multiple procedures at once allows a patient to improve many areas with only one recovery period. Restore your...