ON THE BLOG
Brow Lift vs. Eyelid Surgery: Which Is Best for Me?
- Brow Lift: A brow lift is designed to reposition and reshape the eyebrows while reducing the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead. This procedure moves the eyebrows to a more elevated location on the forehead and removes the excess skin and muscle that creates fine lines and wrinkles.
You may be a good candidate for a brow lift if you have:
- Deep lines on the forehead
- Deep creases between the eyebrows
- Drooping eyebrows
- Eyelid Surgery: Upper eyelid surgery is typically performed to correct chronic puffiness and sagging skin in the upper eyes, as well as improve general functionality by fixing drooping skin over the eyes. This is done by tightening the skin and muscles around the eyelid, as well as removing excess fat and skin in the area.Lower eyelid surgery is performed to reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes, and correct wrinkling and drooping. Small incisions are made just under the lower lashes, and excess fat is removed, creating a refreshed, more youthful look.
You may be a good candidate for eyelid surgery if you have:
- Drooping skin that impairs vision
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Excess fat deposits or bags under the eyes
If you are interested in rejuvenating your facial features for a younger, natural-looking results, talk to board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bryan Correa. Dr. Correa can help you decide which procedure is best for you to meet your plastic surgery goals. Please call us at (281) 419-9119 to schedule your consultation at Correa Plastic Surgery in The Woodlands, TX today!
Correa Plastic Surgery serves the greater Houston metro area.
VIEW MORE POSTS
ON THE BLOGA ‘Mommy Makeover’ is a combination of cosmetic procedures designed to improve your appearance after pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing. Having multiple procedures at once allows a patient to improve many areas with only one recovery period. Restore your...
We can all agree that getting our pre-baby body back is an amazing thing, but what are the costs associated with this? Pregnancy, childbearing, and nursing all cause unwanted effects, and sometimes diet and exercising aren’t a solution. Luckily there are procedures to...
ON THE BLOG A Mommy Makeover is a loose term for a combination of procedures aimed at restoring a pre-pregnancy figure. Pregnancy, childbearing, and nursing have a big impact on a woman’s body and its appearance. A Mommy Makeover can reverse these effects and give...